Home and hospital visits
- The Reverend Ron Maund works part-time and visits people in the hospital or at home. If you, or someone you know, would like a visit, be sure and leave a message for Ron at (506) 857-3186
Cards and Flowers
- The Outreach, Care and Communication Committee sends cards to individuals in times of life’s significant moments.
- At Christmas and at Easter, plants are often delivered to people in nursing homes, special care homes and shut-ins.
- On Christian Family Sunday in May, carnations are distributed at the service.
- Post-secondary students are remembered periodically during the year with a gift from the congregation.
- Students are also remembered and celebrated at graduation.