Home and hospital visits
- If you, or someone you know, would like a visit, a confidential message can be left with the Central United Church office administrator, Tanya Melanson at (506) 857-3186.
Cards and Flowers
- Cards are sent to individuals in times of life’s significant moments.
- At Christmas and at Easter, plants are often delivered to people in nursing homes, special care homes and shut-ins.
- On Christian Family Sunday in May, carnations are distributed at the service.
- Post-secondary students are remembered periodically during the year with a gift from the congregation.
- Students are also remembered and celebrated at graduation.